Would your elder in the home benefit from the leading live-in care options in all of Southern California?
At A-1 Home Care in San Dimas, our unique and specialized caregivers provide lasting in-home care options for elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. Our diverse care tactics include a variety of caregiving services that extend from short-term care options to the round-the-clock 24 hour care options that we can provide at a moment's notice.
Some of A-1 Home Care's senior care services provided to elders in the home include:
· assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care also provides after surgery care for elders who are temporarily displaced in a hospital following a health scare or invasive surgery along with child care and even pet care. It’s this dedication to versatility that has helped crown A-1 Home Care as the one-stop shop for better home health-- no matter who you happen to be!