Has your loved one suffered a brain injury and is still living in the home, despite needing extensive care going forward?
At A-1 Home Care in San Dimas, we excel when the time looks toughest, and provide leading brain injury care options for people of all ages and from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, European, and Asian. Each friendly caregiver on staff comes with years of experience already long before given the honor of stepping foot in the home.
A-1 Home Care provides a variety of caregiving services for brain injury patients that include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers a variety of out-of-home options, like after surgery care for people who have been temporarily displaced in a medical setting following an injury or invasive procedure, and postpartum care for recent mothers. It's this dedication to providing the best-- and leaving behind the rest-- that has kept A-1 Home Care at the top of in-home caregiver provision in Los Angeles and Orange County.