If you or a loved one has recently had a hip replacement, isn't it time that the leading, most affordable home care services in all of Southern California were utilized going forward?
A-1 Home Care in San Dimas represents the leader in elder care provision, providing round-the-clock assistance from the comfort of the home—and all at a minimal cost to you. Our caregiving service specialists provide care to communities throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County areas, reaching out to elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides elders with recent hip replacements continual assistance in the home that includes:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with mobility and gentle hip care in the home
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides hospice care for the terminally ill, postpartum care for recent mothers, respite care for family caregivers who need some time away, kidney disease care for elders with dialysis treatments, and much more so that no senior gets left behind on the road to restoration.