Do you have a senior who’s just been admitted to the hospital, and is likely to remain there for awhile—but you won’t be able to come keep that senior company as often as you’d like? Perhaps you provide care for a senior in the home, but you could use a much-needed break and would benefit from respite care services?
In either case and in many more, A-1 Home Care in San Dimas offers the lasting senior care solutions you didn’t even know you were looking for, as the helpful caregivers on site provide a variety of care solutions in the comfort of the home.
A-1 Home Care even offers elder care services that include hourly care in the home for seniors needing Alzheimer’s care, cancer care, brain injury care, and more.
A-1 Home Care provides help in the home to communities across Los Angeles and Orange County that include:
· help with household maintenance such as vacuuming, dish-washing, bed-making, and laundry
· help with yard work and gardening upkeep such as raking leaves and watering plants
· help with dressing, grooming, bathing, and other personal services
· healthy meal preparation
· medication reminders
· good conversation and genuine companionship
· transportation to and from medical appointments and social engagements
· much more
The diverse in-home care options that A-1 Home Care has been providing Southern California since its inception more than 20 years ago have helped improve the lives of seniors of every ethnicity, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.